Albright...all ignorant?

MUP

Albright...all ignorant?

Post by MUP »

Albright: Hamas Civilian Human Shields Hurt Israel’s Moral Authority

From The Patriot Post:

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright offered one of the more half-baked theories on the Israel-Hamas conflict we've heard yet. She lamented Palestinian civilian deaths, saying, "I do think that it is very hard to watch the number of Palestinians that are being killed -- innocents." Indeed, it is hard -- more than 600 are dead so far, despite Israel's incredible efforts to minimize those deaths. Albright then explained why it's happening: "It is hard to dispute the fact that, as Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu has said that, in fact, there are innocents being put in the way in order to act as shields." Therefore, Hamas should be condemned for such barbarous acts, correct? Not exactly, says Albright. She concluded, "[T]he bottom line is, I think that this is hurting Israel's moral authority." Hamas' use of human shields hurts Israel's moral authority? In what universe is that coherent?
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Re: Albright...all ignorant?

Post by in the dog house! »

Maybe she should be used as a human shield and then maybe she would pull her head out of her ass!!
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε

leader
Site Admin

Re: Albright...all ignorant?

Post by leader »

in the dog house! wrote:Maybe she should be used as a human shield and then maybe she would pull her head out of her ass!!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!