Got the chi vi

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
MUP

Got the chi vi

Post by MUP »

Tested positive for it yesterday. Had a temp of 102 and still dealing with it going up and down. Finally found a tube of ivermectin today. Hoping to knock it down again.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Wiley
10 Point

Re: Got the chi vi

Post by Wiley »

Hope you get it knocked out real quick. Did you get the horse paste variety? A friend of mine has been taking a dab twice a week aa a preventative and hasn't had that crap so far. I have enough on hand to carry my family for a couple of years but I've only used a tad.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
snakester50
10 Point

Post by snakester50 »

MUP wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:34 pm Tested positive for it yesterday. Had a temp of 102 and still dealing with it going up and down. Finally found a tube of ivermectin today. Hoping to knock it down again.
Praying for you brother .
Huntaholic
10 Point

Post by Huntaholic »

Good luck Steve. That crap damned near got me back in August and Ive been on ivermectin since Jan 2020.
ImThere
10 Point

Post by ImThere »

That sucks. Hope you pull through quickly. I have been very fortunate. Been in the same room with Covid positive people. 10 out of 12 maintenance guys got it, my wife and kids got it , I traveled the US and Canada during it and as of yet I have never had Covid!
Tree Saddle hunters_R_us on Tapatalk bored
Planking
6 Point

Post by Planking »

Ive had that crap once. It stinks but still i don't think its near as bad as the flu. It just lasts longer. Hope you start to feel better soon.
Smokyrider
10 Point

Post by Smokyrider »

Get well soon.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Yes I was very fortunate to find a tube at the local tractor supply store yesterday. I've been looking for a while and just couldn't catch it in stock. Then when I needed it I called and they said they had 2 tubes of it. By the time my brother got down there they only had the one that I asked them to hold for me! It goes fast around here!
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Mattt
Button

Post by Mattt »

Order it from valley vet supply mup
WG Taxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WG Taxidermist »

Prayers for you brother. Isn't this like the second or third time you've had it?
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt
MUP

Post by MUP »

3rd that I know of, one time I reckon I had it and was asymptomatic, it just showed positive on some routine blood work.
MUP

Post by MUP »

Mattt wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:39 pm Order it from valley vet supply mup
Thanks buddy!