Warm-up

Members giving us the weather info
BSK
10 Point

Warm-up

Post by BSK »

I think we're going to see a general warming trend for the next week and a half. I don't see any more real cold snaps until late week next week. Looks like the January thaw will be real again this year.
"Know where you stand and stand there" Jesuit Father Daniel Berrigan

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into" Jonathan Swift
MUP

Re: Warm-up

Post by MUP »

Any snow systems in the long range models yet?
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Deerbuster
10 Point

Post by Deerbuster »

I see low 60 forecasted for this weekend, hope they stay like that.
GO LSU
BSK
10 Point

Post by BSK »

MUP wrote:Any snow systems in the long range models yet?
Nope. I see a return to some cold weather starting about Thursday of next week, but no snow yet.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into" Jonathan Swift
moondawg
Spike

Post by moondawg »

Sheesh. Tired of the cold already. It can warm up to 60 degrees anytime it's ready!
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

lol, seems like just a day or two ago we were wishin for a cold snap and some snow to help the deer huntin. Now that deer season is over we all want mid 60 and low 70 weather. just ain`t no pleasin us human critters. Ain`t no wonder God gets frustrated with us. Wal, hate to break the news to all of us but we still got February and March to get through. Oh wal, I`ll take it as it comes. Fish when I can, hunt when I can and set by the fire when it ain`t fittin to be out.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
BSK
10 Point

Post by BSK »

Watch for a potential severe storm outbreak Tuesday of next week. Looks like the worst storms will be across northern MS and AL, but TN could see some bad ones as well. Although energy levels won't be what they are during a typical spring storm outbreak, enough wind directional and speed sheer with elevation will exist for super-cell storms.

BSK
10 Point

Post by BSK »

After that storm outbreak Tuesday, expect the cold to return for a week or week and a half.

MUP

Post by MUP »

Whew, talk about running the gamut weatherwise! Cold, REALLY COLD, warmup, cold, snow, warm up, then thunderstorms! :shock:
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.