Hunter Harassment from a nut job woman

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Tngrizzly_

Hunter Harassment from a nut job woman

Post by Tngrizzly_ »

If you click on the link, there is a video of her and him. He did the right thing.

http://thehuntingnews.com/nut-job-haras ... -on-video/

Imagine you are up in your stand minding your own business waiting on a deer to come by. All of a sudden this crazy lady walks up to you and starts harassing you. What do you do?

A hunter by the name of Bobby Elliot faced that exact situation and he handled it like a pro. He called the warden and reported the harassment plus he captured the encounter on video. He posted the following to his Facebook page.

Shout out to Officer Taylor with Rockport PD for his speedy response and for walking my back to my truck. Had this nutjob of a woman come trampling through the woods this morning looking lost. I gave a quick whistle to let her know I was there and not startle her when she eventually saw me. Apparently, that struck a nerve and and she began scream obscenities calling me every name in the book for no apparent reason. I called Knox dispatch and Officer Taylor promptly found me still up in the tree. He diffused the situation and sent the woman on her way. I asked him to walk me out as I left my pistol in the truck and didn’t trust this lady. Glad he did because guess who was waiting next to my truck when we got there. Hopefully, this is the first and last time I have to deal with this. Hunter Harrassment is a real thing folks.

Nut Job Harasses Hunter and He Catches it All on Video

Imagine you are up in your stand minding your own business waiting on a deer to come by. All of a sudden this crazy lady walks up to you and starts harassing you. What do you do?

A hunter by the name of Bobby Elliot faced that exact situation and he handled it like a pro. He called the warden and reported the harassment plus he captured the encounter on video. He posted the following to his Facebook page.

Shout out to Officer Taylor with Rockport PD for his speedy response and for walking my back to my truck. Had this nutjob of a woman come trampling through the woods this morning looking lost. I gave a quick whistle to let her know I was there and not startle her when she eventually saw me. Apparently, that struck a nerve and and she began scream obscenities calling me every name in the book for no apparent reason. I called Knox dispatch and Officer Taylor promptly found me still up in the tree. He diffused the situation and sent the woman on her way. I asked him to walk me out as I left my pistol in the truck and didn’t trust this lady. Glad he did because guess who was waiting next to my truck when we got there. Hopefully, this is the first and last time I have to deal with this. Hunter Harrassment is a real thing folks.

Not only did he do the right thing and let the authorities take care of the situation, he also admonished other hunters who made some “disgusting comments” on the video.

For the people wishing her harm and saying they would have shot her. This seriously detracts from the purpose of this video and continues to put law abiding hunters in a bad light. Never forget, always be respectful and strive to be a good ambassador for our way of life. I was deeply saddened and concerned by some of he disgusting comments left here.

Bobby is 100% correct. We are ambassadors for our sport and our “way of life.” Taking matters into your own hands would do nothing, but give all hunters a black eye.

Every state has hunter harassment laws on the books to protect hunter and trappers. Hunters need to use these resources when confronted with such situations.
GOD, Family, and the Great Outdoors. What more can a Man Want
leader
Site Admin

Re: Hunter Harassment from a nut job woman

Post by leader »

Crazy lady for sure. Who cusses someone holding a deer rifle:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
MUP

Post by MUP »

A totally oblivious moonbat.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
sdw
10 Point

Post by sdw »

I might have had to pee .rolling.
Bucky'
10 Point

Post by Bucky' »

sdw wrote:I might have had to pee .rolling.
I was thinking the same thing. .laugh. Where have you been sdw. Hope all is well.
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I dove hunted Forks of River Sunday and plan to deer hunt it. It is closed to everyone except hunters as of Sept1st. But, yes this is a concern as this is a popular hiking/dogwalking place in Knox County(Knoxville). Many do not realize this is a WMA and think it is a park.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
leader
Site Admin

Post by leader »

caretaker wrote:I dove hunted Forks of River Sunday and plan to deer hunt it. It is closed to everyone except hunters as of Sept1st. But, yes this is a concern as this is a popular hiking/dogwalking place in Knox County(Knoxville). Many do not realize this is a WMA and think it is a park.

You do any good dove hunting?

How does it look
for deer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

Leader, the dove hunting was very slow. Only saw maybe 4 to 6 dove and they were beyond range. Did find a lot of casings at the powerline poles. Only saw a few tracks crossing the fields. Did not see any deer or scrapes or rubs. Did see what I think are runs.

I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
Back Home
4 Point

Post by Back Home »

A real nutjob. If anyone's desperate, I bet she's single. :lol: