US Marshalls raid Amish farm over "food safety"

Pretty much anything you want to talk about
Shane37110
10 Point

US Marshalls raid Amish farm over "food safety"

Post by Shane37110 »

This is an ever growing trend of harassment of small producers.
https://returntonow.net/2022/04/08/amis ... -own-meat/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNlsmAqmM0E
MUP

Re: US Marshalls raid Amish farm over "food safety"

Post by MUP »

THIS isn't good, at ALL.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

I think there is more to this story than what's being told.
Truth be told...the gov probably just wants their cut. Kinda like making moonshine. You can make just about all you could want....but as soon as you sell it....boom...here come the tax man.
I also dont believe the Miller's claim that ALL meat is treated with chemicals. Ive been inside way to many commercial processing facilities. Im sure it happens in some places...but not as a general rule.
Wiley
10 Point

Post by Wiley »

Another source of food being shut down. There are cattle farmers near me here in AL that process their beef and sell to the public just as this Amish farmer was doing. They are not part of the USDA system. This out of control, ALL controlling government is pushing people to the brink and government 'agents' are gonna show up at the wrong farm one day soon. Remember the rancher that was leasing BLM land out west that had an armed confrontation with these types? I believe Bundy was his name.
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

— Henry Kissinger
FLTENNHUNTER1
8 Point

Post by FLTENNHUNTER1 »

How soon will it be illegal for us to process our own game animals? The is total effin bullshit.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
1oz 10% Permethrin : 15oz Water = 0.667%
1oz 10% Permethrin : 20oz Water = 0.5%

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

www.usdebtclock.org
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

As far as the tested meat. I work in the food industry. We kill hogs every single day and I've yet to see meat treated with chemicals. Now there may be some type of preservatives in the sausage seasoning, but as far as chemicals, NO.
NOW, this is total BS with the guy getting raided. People signed a waiver so he should be good to go. What's next, the USDA telling me that I can't grind my own deer meat? Screw them
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

shootnmiss wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:29 pm As far as the tested meat. I work in the food industry. We kill hogs every single day and I've yet to see meat treated with chemicals. Now there may be some type of preservatives in the sausage seasoning, but as far as chemicals, NO.
NOW, this is total BS with the guy getting raided. People signed a waiver so he should be good to go. What's next, the USDA telling me that I can't grind my own deer meat? Screw them
Maybe just start grinding a few usda goons....send a msg of sorts... 😂
shootnmiss
6 Point

Post by shootnmiss »

Jethro wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:05 pm
shootnmiss wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:29 pm As far as the tested meat. I work in the food industry. We kill hogs every single day and I've yet to see meat treated with chemicals. Now there may be some type of preservatives in the sausage seasoning, but as far as chemicals, NO.
🤣🤣🤣
We have a couple gooduns at our plant. That said, we have one I don't care for. He got straight off the boat apparently with his Kenyan accent. He jumped on buddy bout a year ago for not properly wearing his mask, a black guy was standing beside him not wearing one at all but nothing was said🙄. When I started clicking my tongue, he sulled up and went to my boss🤣😭
I wanna go back to 1776 when men had balls and chicks didn't
Jethro
10 Point

Post by Jethro »

.rolling.
shootnmiss wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:13 pm
Jethro wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:05 pm
🤣🤣🤣
We have a couple gooduns at our plant. That said, we have one I don't care for. He got straight off the boat apparently with his Kenyan accent. He jumped on buddy bout a year ago for not properly wearing his mask, a black guy was standing beside him not wearing one at all but nothing was said🙄. When I started clicking my tongue, he sulled up and went to my boss🤣😭
Shane37110
10 Point

Post by Shane37110 »

The Food Safety and Modernization Act of 2009 wanted to ban backyard gardens. Fortunately the greenies were against it as well as the normies. They will keep chipping away at sustainability at the individual level