FS Bullets & Brass Grand Opening

Place to share - learn - ask information about reloading
MUP

Post by MUP »

For nearly 20 years we've been pleased to provide our customers with great reloading tools and equipment from Lee Precision and other quality manufacturers through our flag ship web site, fsreloading.com.
Over the years many of you have asked why we don't sell reloading components like bullets and brass as well. The answer is complex and has much to do with restrictive Google advertising policies that have prevented FS Reloading from offering many items that Google deems too dangerous.
However, I am now pleased to announce the Grand Opening of our sister web site dedicated to reloading components, fsbulletsandbrass.com. Because FS Bullets & Brass doesn't depend on Google advertising, it can offer the reloading components many of you have requested without concern for Google's restrictive sensibilities.
FS Bullets & Brass is currently stocked with New Bullets from BARNES and Pull-Down Bullets & Once-Fired Brass from TOP BRASS. We have plans currently in the works to expand FS Bullets & Brass with more product lines from quality manufacturers in the comming months.
I invite you to visit our complimentary web sites.

My staff and I are very excited about these changes and look forward to many more improvements in the months ahead. Stay tuned to this channel for updates as they happen.

https://fsbulletsandbrass.com/
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.