Can I have em??

caretaker
10 Point

Can I have em??

Post by caretaker »

Purdy please. Hillary and Obama don`t want em. No body wants Trump to have em. I want em purdy please can I have em. What you might ask. The Nukey Buttons.

I have been seeing this crazy commercial on Fox news about how people are afraid of Trump having any Nukey Buttons. It even ends with Charlie Clawhammer, (Charles Krauthammer) saying no. I think they are afraid Trump will drop a nukey on a Target bathroom while they are all in it.

Update: The Clinton campaign is now up with an ad featuring conservatives questioning Trump's foreign policy. It closes with a brutal quote from conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer saying he wouldn't want Trump to have the nuclear codes.

So what y`all think can I have my hands on all the purdy lil nukey buttons. Purdy please.

Oh, I am thinkin about throwin my hat in the ring as a wright in for president. I will be going under the Brain Damage Mayhem Asylum platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnExahMPPFI
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets
huntinkev
10 Point

Re: Can I have em??

Post by huntinkev »

I read article in USA today this morning. It's talking about all the nevertrumpers and all the big time republican donors and people not wanting trump for President. It mentioned the ad with Charles talking about not wanting Trump to have the nuclear button and mentioned several big time republican donors publicly supporting hillary saying trump is a crazy man. They made the statement that they would have supported any other candidate but trump.

I believe more and more that all the typical establishment people are afraid trump will rain on their parade. They don't want an outsider involved, whether it's trump or you and me.
BirdDog525
10 Point

Post by BirdDog525 »

And we should trust Hitlery with the Nuke botton, when we cant even trust her with freaking email?? or cough cough Benghazi!
Steward.of.HIS.Land
caretaker
10 Point

Post by caretaker »

I don`t care iffin ya trust me or not as long as ya let me have them purdy lil Nukey Buttons.

Purdy lil Nukey Buttons . Me want Purdy lil Nukey Buttons.
I`m just here for the girl`s wet teeshirt and mud wrestling contest.

M.T. Pockets