Repupblicans

leader
Site Admin

Repupblicans

Post by leader »

Will single handedly give Hilary this election. She can do whatever she wants but when she can say EVERY time she speaks, "top republicans don't even think Trump is fit and is ...."

Then there is no way he will win.

I do however think more people will vote for Trump them the polls say for various reasons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only dumb questions are those never asked!!!!
7mminatree
8 Point

Re: Repupblicans

Post by 7mminatree »

I think the polls are way off.
MUP

Post by MUP »

They are skewed tremendously toward who the target audience is for the msm. Ask 100 Demoncrats a poll question, then take that as a national slice of the country's views, that's how it's done in the media nowadays, and in sewers all across the country.
[Image We score trophies, but every hunt is, to some extent, a way of measuring ourselves.
in the dog house!
Site Admin

Post by in the dog house! »

I can't help but believe that the MSM is rigging the polls. The numbers don't match what I hear. I think it would be wise to somehow have a way to police the polls. I know this won't happen but it would be great if everyone took a pick of there ballot and then everyone submit there pic for a count to compare against the "official" count. I'm betting the real count will be way off from the "officiall" count. That would keep them from rigging things like IMO they have in the past. There are ways we as a people could take this power back if we just would all do it.
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plan

Μολων λαβε